We are proud to provide our patients with the very latest technology with convenience, safety and best care in mind. 4D imaging enhances our ability to diagnose, plan a treatment and create the most predictable outcome.
This 4D imaging scanner and camera combination is designed for holistic dentistry. The CAD/CAM system allows us to plan the new teeth in perfect position for the bite and esthetic appearance using virtual reality.
We then will place the CAD/CAM image into the 3D x-ray scan to align the implant with the tooth position. We will use the plan to create a surgical guide for placing the implant. Then we will use the CAD/CAM to make the perfect tooth right here in the office.
- Most Accurate Treatment Planning
- Comprehensive Dental Evaluation Finds 25% More Abnormalities than Traditional 2D
- Less Invasive Treatment
- Low Radiation Dose
- Performed In-House, During Regular Appointment Time
- Costs Less than Medical CT
- Fast & Easy
- Easy to Understand
- Fewer Than 0.3% of Dentists in America Utilize This 4D Technology
The precise imaging permits us to diagnose from accurate, undistorted, one-to-one images. This results in greater diagnostic accuracy and greater diagnostic confidence.