With your complete health in mind, our goal is to provide the best dental and oral care for your entire family. The first time you visit America’s Family Dental we’ll evaluate your current oral health and develop a plan to address your dental needs and concerns. Here’s what you can expect on your first visit to our Tomball or Spring, TX office:
- You will be greeted in our reception area and we’ll have you sign in and fill out new patient registration, medical history, privacy and policy agreements. If you’d like to save time, please fill out the forms available here on our website and bring them with you.
- You’ll meet with one of our doctors who will review your medical and dental history. We’ll discuss with you what your concerns are and help address any areas of anxiety.
- You will receive a complete dental examination that will include:
- We will evaluate each tooth for signs of decay and other issues.
- You’ll receive a thorough examination of your gums, tongue, sides and back of your mouth to check for cancer and other health problems.
- An occlusal analysis will be performed to evaluate how your teeth are seated in relation to one another, and how your teeth position affects your bite.
- X-rays, photos, and intra-oral pictures will be taken based on your needs.
- You’ll be evaluated for TMJ if needed.
Once a complete picture of your oral and dental health is established, we’ll work with you to develop a plan of action to proceed with treatment. We want to make sure you understand what your treatment options are. We’ll answer any questions or concerns you might have – the only stupid question is an unasked question! We look forward to being your family dentist for years to come.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When did your practice become America’s Family Dental?
A: We changed our name on July 1, 2005.
Q. What insurance do you take?
A. For specific details on the insurance that we accept, please contact us.
Q. Do you accept credit card payments?
A. We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Payment is due at time of service. Financing is available through CareCredit.